Automated Teller Machine (ATM) serves as a primary retail banking transaction channel for bank customers. The convenience of using an ATM rapidly diminishes the moment an ATM machine goes out of service or does not provide the specific ATM services that the customers expect. Do not allow this valuable retail banking transaction channel become a medium for customer grievance.
ZZTL, proudly announce that ZZTL is the Authorized Distributor for world renowned ATM and switch solution provider of GRG Banking. Besides this ZZTL are connected through renowned ATM maintenance OEM, so that any parts for any recognized brand can be supplied with competitive price.
Their current ATMs are compact cash dispenser delivering unparalleled easy usage and maintenance. With ergonomic and extendable features for revenue-generating service, it can change your ATM from a cost center to a profit center. The continuous technological innovation of GRG makes H22NL the unrivalled machine with maximum usability and availability which fit into different scenarios.
The H22N series is comprised of compact cash dispensers delivering unparalleled easy usage and maintenance. With ergonomic and scalable features for revenue-generating service, H22N series can change your ATM from a cost center to a profit center. The continuous technological innovation of GRG makes H22N series the unrivalled machines with maximum usability and availability which fit into different scenarios.
With high capacity and reliable performance, H22N series supports two options of cash processing modules according to user actual requirements. It supports maximum 14,000 notes dispensing capacity.
With the unrivalled level of scalability, contactless card reading, bill payment and other biometric solution features can be flexibly applied on H22N series. They deliver value-added services in many scenarios for banking channel expansion.
Built-in anti skimming and anti-cash-trapping solutions, wide-range customer awareness mirror, biometric authentication, high resolution security cameras and DVR guarantee a more secure transaction environment for customers.
Ergonomic fascia and compact structure, intuitive dispensing features combined with scalable functionalities.
- Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 3.3Ghz CPU, 4G RAM (up to 16GB)
- 500G HDD (Dual HDD support), DVD-RW
- Windows® XP / 7 /10
Banknote Processing Unit
- High-speed bulk dispenser:
- -Dispensing speed: 7 notes per second
- -Max. 100 notes per transaction
- -Up to 4 cassettes
- -Cassette capacity: max. 3,500 notes*
- Reject capacity: max. 300 notes
- Retract capacity: max. 300 notes
- OCR for note serial number recognition (opt.)
Customer Interfaces :
- Display: -15’ TFT color LCD with optional touch screen & 2*4 function keys
- -Privacy filter (opt.)
- -Optional brightness of screen
- -Advertisement display light panel (opt.)
- -Tactile 4*4 alphanumeric keypad
- -PCI compliant EPP
- Card Reader Motorized card reader
- -DIP card reader (opt.)
- -Contactless smart card reader/writer (opt.)
- -EMV Level 1 and Level 2 compliant
- -Anti-skimming design
- -Card return on power failure (opt.)
- -Retract card capacity: max 30 cards (opt.)
Receipt printer :
- -80mm 203DPI graphical thermal printer
- -Capture and retract capability
- Journal printer (opt.):
- -High speed dot matrix journal printer
- -Thermal printer
- 1D & 2D barcode scanner (opt.)
- High quality public audio and / or headset jack
- 0.4'' LCD service panel with touch screen (available on rear access model)
- Front, rear and side access
- -Electronic lock (opt.)
- -Mechanical combination lock
- PCI compliant EPP
- EMV Level 1 and Level 2 certified
- -Electro magnetic interference device
- PIN Pad shield
- EMV certified
- -Electro magnetic interference device
- Biometric Authentication:
- -Finger print scanner (opt.)
- -Facial recognition (opt.)
- Customer awareness mirror
- DVR surveillance system (opt.)
- Transaction image capture for surveillance (opt.)
- UPS (opt.)
- SecOne for software and network security (opt.)
- Sonic alarm modules (opt.)
- UL/CEN Safe
- Standard TCP-IP connection
- Dial-up, wireless connection, SNA/SDLC and X.25 (opt.)
- Temperature: Indoor: 32°F (0 °C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Outdoor: 14°F (-10°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- (with optional heating unit)
- Relative humidity: 20% to 95% non-condensing
The actual capacity is subject to the thickness and fitness of local currency.