Crypto mining is now one of the most profitable things to make money. If you don’t know what Crypto mining is I’m going to give a brief explanation of what Crypto mining is. Crypto mining is a process where a crypto coin transaction is made using any mining machine power and after the transaction, the machine owner gets a small amount cut from that transaction value. That is the earning from mining machines. And this whole thing is called crypto mining. Read my previous post on Bitcoin and how mining works in detail.
If you want to invest in something that will give you instant profit. That is crypto mining. The Crypto mining machine is called Mining Rig. There is various kind of crypto mining rig. Today we will talk about basic mining rigs. So that you can start your mining business with a small investment. Some basic hardware that you will need to focus on. That hardware is the GPU motherboard power supply. These are the main aspects.
GPU is the main aspect of Crypto mining. All other necessary objects are to support GPU. GPU is the main theme where Crypto transactions are made. The higher the GPU power the more money can make from Crypto mining. best budget-friendly GPUs for beginners. The best budget-friendly GPU is AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB. This will cost you around 150 to 180 dollars. power it hundred to 120 per GPU. another budget-friendly GPU is RX 570 8GB which will cost you around $300. 4GB RAM of RX 570 can make you 1 dollar today.
The most important thing after GPU is the power supply. Because this is the thing that will power your whole system. You should at least get at least if you are running 6 GPU on your mining rig. Make sure to get branded power supply such as Corsair Asrockk extra. don’t get any cheap power supply because that could ruin your system. Corsair 1000 watt power supply will cost you around 120dollar.
That is a good thing to start. You can also get a 400-watt PSU and when you have more GPU you can also buy another 400 and connect two power supplies together. that will give you 800 watts. I mean this is the basic idea to start. There are few websites available on the Internet to calculate the power so that you can get a clear idea of how to measure the power for your GPU.
The motherboard is another main thing you have to consider. make sure the motherboard you are going to buy has an 8-10 PCI slot so that it can add multiple GPUs. There are some mining purpose motherboards you can get according to your need. You can get Asus mining for around $150.
Ram CPU and SSD or hard disc it’s up to your choice. You have to get at least 4GB RAM for your system. And CPU Intel or AMD’s 60-70$’s one. you have to make a rack of wooden or iron to keep your mining machine safe. You must have to consider getting some powerful fans for the heat from the mining area. Because it will provide too much heat while mining. this is the reason you have to keep some powerful fans 24 by 7. For the operating system, you can use hios, nicehash operating system. 2000 Linux-based operating system that will give you updates on your mobile or web. you can put there anything whatever you want to mine according to your GPU. First, make sure to do some research according to your GPU which coin is good to mine on your particular GPU. You can use whattomine.com on what to do on your mining rig. This will pump your electricity bill but at the end of the day it actually worth mining. So go ahead and start your morning today.
Premade Mining Machines:
If you don’t have too much tech knowledge to build a crypto mining machine, then you can go for a pre-build mining machine. All premade machines are actually made for Crypto mining. You can not do other stuff in that machine. Usually, pre-made machines have two or three sockets to plug internet connection and power. And that’s it your machine will start mining crypto for you. It has its own cooling system so you don’t need to add any cooling system. You just need to keep it somewhere open where it can get better airflow. You can control the machine using your browser or provider’s app to control all the things on that machine. Here I will suggest some mining machines with a price:
1. Bitmain Antminer Z9 Mini 10ksol/s Equihash ZCash ZEC ASIC Miner Mining
300 watts. It will cost you 700$.
2. Bitmain Antminer S19 Pro 110TH – SHA-256 – Bitcoin Miner
3250 watts. This machine will cost almost 5500$.
3. Bitmain Antminer L7 9500MH/s, Powerful Crypto Miner Bitcoin Mining Hardware. Power Supply Included.
2200 watts. This whole set will cost you 13500$. This is one of the highest-pricing crypto mining machines.
4. Antminer S19j pro 100t Asic Miner Bitmain Antminer S19j pro 100th/s Crypro BTC Bitcoin Miner Include PSU Power Supply 3000 watts. This will cost 5000$.
5. QIO TECH Bitmain Antminer S19 95ths Asic Miner 3250w Bitcoin Miner Crypto Mining Machine Include PSU Power Supply and Power Cords. This is a set. This full set will cost 4800$.
6. Antminer S19 95th/s Asic Miner, 3250w Bitcoin Miner Machine, New Bitmain Antminer S19 Include PSU 3250 watt. This will cost a similar 4700$.
7. Bitcoin Miner,Antminer S19j pro 96TH/S 2800W Asic Miner, BTC Miner, Professional, Including PUS Power Supply Silver. This is a little bit more powerful than the previous one. This machine will cost 5400$.
8. Antminer S9i/j 14.5T 16nm BTC Bitcoin Miner SHA256 BTC Miner Machine Include APW3++ 1600W PSU
1600 watts. This will cost 1000$. This is for starters.
9. Antminer S9 14.0TH/s .096W/GH 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner 189pcs BM1387 1373 watts. This will also cost you around 1000$.
10. Bitcoin Miner Microbt Whatsminer M31S 74TH 3256W ASIC Miner Machine Include PSU Power Supply and Power Cords. This will cost 5400$.
11. QIO TECH New Goldshell Mini Dode 185mh Asic Miner Dogecoin LTC Miner Litecoin Miner Scrypt Algorithm Mining Machine 600 watts. It has an inbuilt dual cooling system. This will cost 1000$.
12. AntMiner L3+ 504MH/s 1.6W/MH ASIC Litecoin Miner 800 watts. This will cost 800$. This is only for LiteCoin mining.
13. AntMiner L3+ 504MH/s 1.6W/MH ASIC Litecoin Miner With Power Supply 800 watts. This costs only 300$.
14. Antminer S17+ 70T Asic Bitcoin Miner 2800W S17+ Include PSU and Power Cords. This set will cost 1940. Best deal for intermediate-level people.
15. AntMiner Z9 42,000+ Sol/s 1201W ZCash Equihash ASIC Miner (Z9 + PSU) 1201 watts. This product will cost 900$.
All of these are best prebuilt. You can go with whatever fits in your budget. You can also try for the first time with a low price machine.